Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. At the beginning of the book, what was Lord Genji waiting for?
2. What was the name of Genji's geisha mistress?
3. Who was Emily engaged to marry?
4. What was the name of the ninja assassin hired by Kawakami?
5. One member from each generation of the Okumichi clan had the gift of vision and prophecy. Who told both Genji and Shigeru that they had the gift of prophecy?
6. According to a prophecy, an outsider was going to save Lord Genji's life during the New Year. Which of the outsiders was the one who saved his life?
7. What present did Genji say he was going to give to Emily?
8. Matthew Stark went to Japan to find a man named Ethan Cruz. By what name did the children of the Japanese village near Mushindo Monastery call Ethan?
9. According to his grandfather, Genji was to only have three visions in his life. Only the first two of his visions were shown in the book. The first vision was of his death. What was the second vision of?
10. At the beginning of every chapter in the book there was a passage from the 'Suzume-no-kumo'. What was the 'Suzume-no-kumo'?
Source: Author tiffanyram
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.