Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who did Jekyll initially leave everything to in his will?
2. What is the name of Jekyll's butler?
3. Who discovers the body of Sir Danvers Carew?
4. Who was the previous owner of Jekyll's house?
5. What did Mr. Guest discover about the letters?
6. Jekyll said that his office was not fit to entertain in, so Utterson suggested that they do what?
7. What animal is Mr. Hyde described as being like?
8. Where did Utterson keep the letter from Lanyon?
9. What is Lanyon's first name?
10. Who was shorter, Hyde or Jekyll?
Source: Author Jacifan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.