Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of Long John Silver's parrot?
2. What is the name of the ship bound for Treasure Island?
3. Name the evil uncle of David Balfour.
4. What does David's uncle do to him?
5. Who is the lawyer friend of Dr. Henry Jekyll?
6. How is Edward Hyde, Jekyll's evil alter ego, described?
7. Name the Stevenson story that became a 60's farce with Michael Caine.
8. In the 'Suicide Club', which playing card marks the night's victim?
9. Complete this Stevenson quote: Every man has a ____ spot somewhere.
10. Robert Louis Stevenson died and is buried in-?
Source: Author tjoebigham
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.