Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of the old inn, kept by Jim Hawkins' father, in which the first part of the book takes place?
2. What was Captain Flint's first name?
3. What caused Jim's father to die?
4. Where did the gold that was buried on "Treasure Island" initially come from?
5. Who inflicted the scar (sabre cut) across Bill Bones' cheek?
6. Who was first mate on the ship that sailed Jim and the others from Bristol to Treasure Island?
7. Jim Hawkins got entangled in a fight after cutting the anchor rope on the "Hispaņola". With whom?
8. Who was in command of the boat on which Jim went from the "Hispaņola" to the island?
9. When John Silver, Jim Hawkins, and the rest got closer to the treasure, they found a skeleton. According to John Silver, whose skeleton was it?
10. Who was the captain of the ship that raided the treasure from the Spanish at first?
11. On what part of the island was the treasure initially buried?
12. What was "the Dead Man's Chest"?
13. Where did Flint die?
14. How many men did Flint kill on the island while there to bury the treasure?
15. Skeleton Island was _______ of the island.
16. John Silver had a nickname. What was it? (This one's easy...)
17. Where was Jim hiding when he accidentally overheard Silver's conspiracy plans?
18. How did Blind Pew die?
19. Why did Jim keep nothing back but the bearings of the island in his journal?
20. And now the final question: (This one's really really easy...)
What was the name of Flint's ship?
Source: Author Ortega
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.