Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Two Households, both alike in dignity
In fair Verona , where we lay our scene..."
2. "Now, fair Hippolyta, our nuptial hour
Draws on apace..."
3. "From the besieged Ardea all in post,
Borne by the trustless wings of false desire..."
4. "Proceed Solinus, to procure my fall
And by the doom of death end woes and all"
5. "Tush! never tell me; I take it much unkindly
That thou, Iago, who hast had my purse
As if the strings were thine, shouldst know of this."
6. "Now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this son of York..."
7. "Let fame, that all hunt after in their lives,
Live register'd upon our brazen tombs..."
8. "To sing a song that old was sung
From ashes ancient Gower is come..."
9. "Hence! home, you idle creatures, get you home:
Is this a holiday?"
10. "When shall we three meet again
In thunder, lightning, or in rain?"
11. "Sir Hugh, persuade me not; I will make a Star-
Chamber matter of it..."
12. "I come no more to make you laugh: things now,
That bear a weighty and serious brow..."
13. "Who's there?"
14. "In delivering my son from me, I bury a second husband."
15. "You do not meet a man but frowns: our bloods
No more obey the heavens than our courtiers
Still seem as does the king."
16. "Noble patricians, patrons of my right,
Defend the justice of my cause with arms..."
17. "Nay, but this dotage of our general's
O'erflows the measure..."
18. "I'll feeze you, in faith..."
19. "If you shall chance, Camillo, to visit Bohemia, on
the like occasion whereon my services are now on
20. "I thought the king had more affected the Duke of
Albany than Cornwall."
21. "In Troy, there lies the scene. From isles of Greece
The princes orgulous, their blood high chafed..."
22. "O for a Muse of fire, that would ascend
The brightest heaven of invention..."
23. "I learn in this letter that don Pedro of Aragon
comes this night to Messina."
24. "Even as the sun with purple-colour'd face
Had ta'en his last leave of the weeping morn..."
25. "Cease to persuade, my loving Proteus:
Home-keeping youth have ever homely wits."
Source: Author MusicalMan90
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.