Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Things that love night love not such nights as these'
2. 'What is your parentage?' 'Above my fortunes, yet my state is well: I am a gentleman.'
3. 'My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun'
4. Complete this quote: 'As flies are to wanton boys are we to the Gods, they kill us for their...'
5. 'For in that sleep of death what dreams may come once we have shuffled off this mortal coil'
6. 'Tis a wonder, by your leave, she will be tam'd so.'
7. 'If love be rough with you, be rough with love'
8. 'What worser place can I beg in your love, and yet a place of high respect with me, than to be used as you use your dog?'
9. 'Since saucy jacks so happy are in this, give them thy fingers, me thy lips to kiss.'
10. 'So, call the field to rest: and let's away, to part the glories of this happy day' is the closing line from which play?
11. Complete this quote:' Nothing will come of ...'
12. This is the opening line from what play: 'I come no more to make you laugh'?
13. This is the opening line from which play: 'O for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention!'?
14. 'I kiss'd thee ere I kill'd thee: no way but this, killing myself, to die upon a kiss.'
15. 'O, beware, my lord, of jealousy; it is the green-ey'd monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on'
Source: Author amy7937
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.