Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Speak hands for me!'
2. 'Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war.'
3. 'The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars But in ourselves that we are underlings'
4. 'When beggars die, there are no comets seen; The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes?'
5. 'I have made strong proof of my constancy, Giving myself a voluntary wound Here in the thigh.'
6. 'And therefore think him as a serpent's egg, Which hatched, would, as his kind, grow mischievous, And kill him in the shell.'
7. 'Beware the ides of March'
8. 'Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once'
9. 'Let me have men about me that are fat, Sleek-headed men, and such as sleep a-nights. Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous.'
10. 'He had a fever when he was in Spain, And when the fit was on him, I did mark How he did shake. Tis true this god did shake.'
11. 'If thou beest not immortal, look about you: security gives way to conspiracy. The mighty gods defend thee.'
12. 'Stoop, then, and wash. How many ages hence Shall this our lofty scene be acted over In states unborn and accents yet unknown.'
13. 'The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones; So let it be with Caesar'
14. 'Our army lies, ready to give up the ghost.'
15. 'There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune'
Source: Author kalynn
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.