Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who defeated Pompey at the battle of Pharsalus a few years before the play opens?
2. According to Shakespeare, how many times is Caesar stabbed?
3. Where does Caesar's ghost tell Brutus to meet him?
4. Who was the last person to stab Caesar?
5. Who is the first person to approach the conspirators after the deed is done?
6. When reading the play, what tells us that Antony is really outraged by the death of Caesar?
7. What are Caesar's last words before he dies? (not the ghost)
8. What are the people who want Caesar dead called?
9. Who was the first person who wanted Caesar dead? Why?
10. Who motivated Brutus to go into the conspiracy, and how do we know when Brutus finally decides?
11. What was Brutus' mistake in the play after the deed is done?
12. How is Octavius related to Caesar?
13. What was the soothsayer's conversation with Caesar about at the very beginning of Act III?
14. Who killed Cinna the Poet? Why?
15. How did Brutus's wife, Portia, die?
Source: Author kandrew999
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.