Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is the first speaker in the entire play?
2. Who is the first conspirator to try and sway Brutus into the plan for killing Caesar?
3. Who in the play says these words?
"By all the gods that Romans bow before, I here discard my sickness!
Soul of Rome! Brave son, derived from honorable loins! Thou, like an exorcist, has conjured up my mortified spirit. Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible, yea, get the better of them. What's to do?"
4. What term is used throughout the play as an insulting way of addressing an inferior or a casual way of speaking to a servant?
5. What are Caesar's last words in the play before he dies?
6. Which one of these four people were not one of the Roman leaders in Act Four, Scene One?
7. What is the literary element used on the death of Cassius?
8. What is the literary element in the following line?
"So in his red blood Cassius' day is set, the sun of Rome is set!"
9. Who held the sword of which Brutus ran into willingly?
10. Who has the last lines in the play?
Source: Author brockperles17
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.