Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Cassius is obsessed with his own death. At which point does he NOT threaten to kill himself or ask someone else to kill him?
2. Which adjective is not literally used many times to describe Cassius?
3. Who gets this grating criticism from Cassius? "you are dull...those sparks of life that should be in a Roman you do want."
4. Who gets this very different grating criticism from Cassius? "he doth bestride the narrow world like a Colossus!"
5. What symbolic meaning does Cassius find in the day that the Battle at Philippi takes place?
6. According to Caesar, which is NOT a reason why Cassius is a bad person to have working for you?
7. What particular fault does Brutus not accuse Cassius of during their Act 4 Scene 3 fight in Brutus' tent at the battlefield?
8. These next three questions are simple fill-in questions with quotes of Cassius'. "I am glad that my weak words have struck but thus much show of ----- from Brutus."
9. "Let ---- --- ----- fall together."
10. Lastly, "Caesar, thou art ------, even with the sword that kill'd thee."
Source: Author merylfederman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.