Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On what date does the play begin?
2. How many conspirators are related to Marcus Brutus?
3. Which is not one of the conspirators?
4. Who gives a soliloquy at the beginning of Act II?
5. Who wants to assassinate Mark Antony along with Caesar?
6. Which of the following is NOT something that happens on the day of the assassination, making the conspirators worried that their plan to kill Caesar will not work out?
7. Who does not go into the Senate and thus not stab Caesar?
8. Who distracts Caesar while the other conspirators get ready to kill him?
9. What does Mark Antony do after Caesar is assassinated?
10. At the end of Act III, commoners kill a person who shares his name with which conspirator?
Source: Author buddy1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.