Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In Act 1, who said the following quote?
"Set honor in one eye and death i' the other,
And I will look on both in differently,
For let the gods so speed me as I love
The Name of honor more than I fear death."
2. In Act 1, who says this quote?
"I was born free as Caesar; so were you:
We both have fed as well, and we can both
Endure the winter's cold as well as he..."
3. In the beginning of Act 1, which noble ordered the Roman citizens with this quote?
"Go, go, good countrymen, and, for this fault,
Assemble all the poor men of your sort;
Draw them to Tiber banks, and weep your tear
Into the channel, till the lowest stream
Do kiss the most exalted shores of all."
4. In Act 2, who talks to himself and says this quote?
"And therefore think him as his kind,
grow mischievous, and kill in the shell."
5. In Act 2, who says the following quote?
"...But when I tell him he hates flatterers,
he says he does, being then most flattered.
Let me work; For I can give his humor the true bent.
And I will bring him to the Capitol."
6. In Act 3, who says the following words?
"Et tu, Brute! Then fall, Caesar."
7. In the beginning of Act 3, who said this quote?
"I could be well moved, if I were as you:
If I could pray to move, prayers would move me."
8. Who said the following quote?
"O mighty Caesar! Dost thou lie so low?
Are all thy conquests, glories, triumphs, spoils,
shrunk to this little measure? Fare thee well."
9. Which of these characters said the following quote?
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
10. Who said this quote?
"I am Cinna the poet, I am Cinna the poet."
Source: Author CoryMilan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.