Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who shrieked the following line? "Speak hands for me!"
2. Who spouted the following lines?
"That I was constant Cimber should be banished,
And constant do remain to keep him so."
3. Who muttered the following words? "Et tu, Brute,..."
4. Who moaned the following lines?
"O, mighty Caesar! Dost thou lie so low?
Are all thy conquests, glories, triumphs, spoils
Shrunk to this little measure? Fare thee well."
5. Who whispered these words?
"Brutus, do not consent
That Antony speak in Caesar's funeral."
6. Who spit out these lines?
"O pardon me, thou bleeding piece of earth,
That I am meek and gentle with these butchers."
7. Who spoke these lines?
"With this I depart.
As I slew Caesar for the good of Rome,
I have the same dagger for myself, when it shall
Please my country to need my death."
8. Who murmurred these lines?
"How ill this taper burns. Ha! Who comes here?
I think it is the weakness of mine eyes
That shapes this monstrous apparition."
9. Who stammered these lines?
"Caesar, thou art avenged,
Even with the sword that killed thee."
10. Who uttered these lines?
"Caesar, now be still,
I killed not thee with half so good a will."
Source: Author orvie__
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.