Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the last person to stab Caesar?
2. Who was the first person to stab Caesar?
3. Who stabs his/herself in the thigh to prove he/she can handle anything?
4. Was it Antony or Brutus who made the speech, 'Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears'?
5. The Second Triumvirate consisted of Antony, Lepidus, and ______ ?
6. Antony offered Caesar the crown (to be king). Each time he refused it. How many times was it offered to him?
7. During the festival of Lupercal, who does Caesar want Antony to hit?
8. On which day was Caesar assassinated?
9. Why does Calpurnia not want Caesar to go to the Capitol?
10. Who wants to meet Brutus at Philippi?
Source: Author LindberghBaby
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.