Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In Act I, who says this? "It is no matter. Let no images be hung with Caesar's trophies."
2. After speaking with the commoners, who says this quote? "It is no matter, let no images be hung with Caesar's trophies."
3. After Caesar and the Soothsayer finish talking, who says this to Brutus? "Brutus, I do observe you now of late: I have not from your eyes that gentleness and show of love as I was wont to have."
4. In the opening of Act I, Scene III, who says this? "Are not you moved, when all the sway of earth shakes like a thing unfirm?"
5. After speaking with Cicero in Act III, who says this quote? "Be factious for redress of all these griefs, and I will set this foot of mine as far as who goes farthest."
6. In Act II, who says this quote? "O, name him not! Let us not break with him, for he will never follow anything that other men begin."
7. In Act II, who says this? "Let Antony and Caesar fall together."
8. At the beginning of Act III, who says this? "Ay, Caesar; but not gone."
9. In Act III just before Caesar is stabbed, who says this quote? "Speak, hands, for me!"
10. After Caesar is assassinated, who comes and says this? "O pardon me, thou bleeding piece of earth, that I am meek and gentle with these butchers."
Source: Author DanielPor
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.