Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A simple plan for a day's work by a farmer was the theme of which of these Robert Frost poems?
2. What is the title of a Robert Frost poem that deals with making choices, literally and figuratively?
3. One of Robert Frost's better-known poems contains the couplet "Home is the place where, when you have to go there, They have to take you in." Do you know which poem it is?
4. The sense of a common bond and the pleasure and security of it were developed in which Robert Frost poem?
5. Life's absurd little mysteries were often a subject of Robert Frost's poems. Which of these poems concerned a revelation during a mid-winter's walk?
6. A city merchant came to a farm, hoping to fool an unwitting owner in a business deal in which Robert Frost poem?
7. A short Robert Frost poem about a mystery couple has what name?
8. Many of Robert Frost's poems are set in rural landscapes, but which of these is not?
9. A poem about the cycle of life was given what name by Robert Frost?
10. One of Robert Frost's best known poems can be named from the picture to the left. Which poem is it?
Source: Author CmdrK
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.