Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is Hamlet's best friend?
2. Who is not dead at the end of 'Macbeth'?
3. What is Iago's rank at the beginning of "Othello"?
4. In 'The Tempest,' what is Sycorax's son's name?
5. Who killed Ophelia?
6. What day is the main battle in 'Henry V' fought?
7. Here's an easy one to help raise your confidence: What is Romeo's last name?
8. Which of these characters does not appear in 'The Two Gentlemen of Verona'?
9. What hockey implement could also be called a Robin Goodfellow?
10. Complete this quote: 'If music be the food of love, ______?'
Source: Author jmomsu
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.