Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From which play do we get the phrase, "A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!"?
2. "Alas, Poor Yorick" is from which play, set in Denmark?
3. 'All the world's a stage' is from which play?
4. "Beware the ides of March" came from which play set in ancient Rome?
5. "Double, double, toil and trouble..." is a quote from which Scottish play?
6. "If music be the food of love, play on" is from which play?
7. "Lord, what fools these mortals be!" is from which of these plays?
8. "We are such stuff as dreams are made on" is from which play by Shakespeare?
9. The line "One that loved not wisely but too well" is from which of these plays?
10. "More sinned against than sinning" is a quotation from which play?
Source: Author ravenskye
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Note: the original quiz was missing interesting information, so FTBot has filled in some for this quiz using its own bot-brain. These sections are not the work of the original author. Please report any errors, and our editors will correct.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.