Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Mark Twain wrote about which of these characters?
2. This character says, "Please, sir, I want some more." Who is it?
3. Who was the main character in J.D. Salinger's "Catcher in the Rye"?
4. Who chased Moby Dick?
5. Which is the "Scarlet Letter?"
6. Where did the story "White Fang" take place?
7. Who wrote "To Kill a Mockingbird"?
8. Which best describes George Orwell's "Animal Farm"?
9. Which person penned the Harry Potter novels?
10. This man wrote "Carrie" and "Cujo" along with many other scary novels. What is his name?
11. Which of these books described the Great Depression?
12. Which book is about a little girl from Kansas?
13. Which book is centered on a horse?
14. Which story by Edgar Allan Poe has the main character confessing his sins because of a noise he's experiencing?
15. Which play by Shakespeare has lovers committing suicide?
Source: Author itsfun4u2c
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.