Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which 'American' movie won an Oscar for both Best Picture and Best Director in 2000?
2. In the movie 'The American President', who plays the role of the chief executive, namely President Andrew Shepherd?
3. Which 'American' movie is the story of Harvey Pekar, a file clerk in a hospital, who adapts the simple stories of his mundane life into comic book form?
4. Which of these actors does *not* appear in the powerful drama 'American History X', about an ex-Neo-Nazi trying to turn his life around?
5. Which director, better known for his comedy films, takes a turn as a horror film auteur in the modern classic 'An American Werewolf in London'?
6. Which icon of the American silver screen sings and dances a-plenty in the 1951 hit movie 'An American in Paris'?
7. In which country does the action in the 2002 film 'The Quiet American', featuring Michael Caine and Brendan Fraser in the lead roles, take place?
8. Which 'American' film is directed by George Lucas, the creator of the 'Star Wars' franchise?
9. Which actor leads the hot, young, all-star cast, playing the title role in the 2000 film 'American Psycho'?
10. We shall end this quiz on a humorous note. Which 'American' movie features the comedy antics of a group of four high school senior friends who make an interesting pact about who losing their virginity?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.