Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What movie, which also won Best Director, was Best Picture of 1970?
2. What movie was Best Picture of 1971? This movie's lead actor won Best Actor, but he did not win another Oscar until 1992.
3. What movie, based on a novel by Mario Puzo, was Best Picture of 1972?
4. What movie, which helped make a piano piece very famous, was Best Picture of 1973?
5. What movie, whose filming locations included New York, California, Florida, and the Dominican Republic, was Best Picture of 1974?
6. What movie, which featured the actor who played Dr. Emmett Brown in "Back to the Future", was Best Picture of 1975?
7. What movie, which also had three male acting nominations, was Best Picture of 1976?
8. What movie with a runtime of only 93 minutes was Best Picture of 1977?
9. What movie was Best Picture of 1978? To help you out, this movie also won for Best Supporting Actor. This actor was in the 1977 Best Picture winner.
10. What movie was Best Picture of 1979? Kate Jackson and Jane Fonda both turned down a role in this film.
Source: Author Beast776
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.