Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Based on a Danish noblewoman's memoir, this sweeping Best Picture-winning film was nominated for 11 Oscars.
2. The protagonist of this Best Picture winner, based on a play, also won the Best Actor Academy Award for his performance.
3. The Best Picture winner tells the violent story of a drug deal gone wrong in Texas.
4. The adventure novel on which this Best Picture winner is based was not originally written in English.
5. A memoir based on a harrowing personal experience was the basis of this Best Picture-winning film.
6. A Civil War general authored the novel on which this veritable blockbuster of a Best Picture winner is based.
7. One of the earliest Best Picture winners this film, based on a bestselling novel, gives a soldier's account of the realities of war.
8. Adapted from a Pulitzer Prize-winning novel, this Best Picture winner tells the story of the rise and fall of a ruthless politician.
9. This epic, biographical Best Picture winner is based on not just one, but two non-fiction books.
10. This winner of a whopping nine Academy Awards is based on a Booker Prize-winning novel by a Canadian author.
Source: Author LadyNym
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.