Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What sport does Diaz's character play in 'There's Something About Mary' (1998)?
2. Whose character did Diaz's Freddy marry in 'Feeling Minnesota' (1996)?
3. Where did the portal drop people out in 'Being John Malkovich' (1999)?
4. The girl who plays Diaz's younger sister in 'The Invisible Circus' (2001) was in which of the following movies?
5. What did Diaz's character in 'My Best Friend's Wedding' (1997) major in at school?
6. In 'Any Given Sunday' (1999), Diaz plays the new president and co-owner of a professional football team coached by Al Pacino. What city was this football team in?
7. What animal does Diaz's character have a singing vignette with in 'Shrek' (2001)?
8. What show do Diaz and Luke Wilson go to in 'Charlie's Angels' (2000)?
9. What sort of ceremony was Diaz's character obsessively looking forward to in 'Very Bad Things' (1998)?
10. What is the name of the dog who was cryogenically frozen in 'Vanilla Sky' (2001)?
Source: Author rj211
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.