Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Ben Affleck and Matt Damon star as two fallen angels trying to get back into Heaven in which 1999 movie?
2. Jake Gyllenhaal stars as a disturbed teenager who talks to a six-foot-tall rabbit and ponders time travel in which 2001 movie?
3. In which 1987 movie does Frances "Baby" Houseman fall in love with dance instructor Johnny Castle?
4. A group of underdogs enter a sporting competition to save their beloved local gym from being taken over in which movie from 2004?
5. In which 1989 movie does English professor John Keating encourage his students to "seize the day"?
6. The difficult choices faced by Sister Helen Prejean after she befriends convicted murderer Matthew Poncelet are portrayed in which 1995 movie?
7. Which 1988 movie starring Bruce Willis was the first of a successful film franchise?
8. Two simple roommates set off on a road trip across America to return a suitcase full of money to a stranger in which 1994 movie starring Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels?
9. Lt. John Dunbar, posted to a deserted fort, finds himself drawn to his Sioux neighbours in which 1990 movie?
10. In which 1993 movie does a well-meaning man impersonate the President of the United States of America, who is secretly in a coma?
Source: Author jondalah
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor tiffanyram
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.