Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which giant, ferocious 'King' has been released for the viewing of movie-going audiences on three separate occasions, first in 1933, next in 1976 and finally in 2005?
2. In 1934, 'The Scarlet Empress', directed by Josef von Sternberg and centering around the rise of Catherine the Great, was released to film audiences. Which classic actress played the title role?
3. Fill in the blank to complete the name of a bus featured in the title of a 1994 Australian film, about drag queens on a trek through the Australian outback: 'The Adventures of _____________, Queen of the Desert'.
4. Which 'Princess' movie features lovable characters named Westley, Buttercup and Inigo Montoya?
5. 'The Prince of Tides' features Barbra Streisand as a psychiatrist who falls in love with a patient's brother, played by Nick Nolte. Who directs this interesting psychological drama?
6. 'The Last Emperor' is the story of Pu Yi, a boy who takes the throne of his country at the tender age of three years old. In which country does this story take place?
7. In 2005, Ridley Scott took the helm directing and producing which film about the siege of Jerusalem, during the Crusade era of the Middle Ages?
8. Who directs the 1951 classic 'The African Queen', starring the unforgettable duo Humphrey Bogart and Katharine Hepburn?
9. Which of these popular movie franchises had a film with the word 'Empire' in its name in 1980?
10. How about a 'Royal' question to complete this 'Royalty' quiz? Which family is 'Royal' in a 2001 film directed by Wes Anderson and starring Gene Hackman and Anjelica Huston?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.