Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following genuine movie titles is about a Texan, an Indian and a Spanish nobleman on the run from jealous rivals? It starred Dean Martin and Alain Delon.
2. Which combination of stars were usually more associated with gangster movies played the leading roles in the western entitled "The Oklahoma Kid"?
3. In 1949 Joel McCrea starred with Virginia Mayo and Dorothy Malone in a Warner Brothers movie about an outlaw planning one last robbery. What was it called?
4. Which of the following best matches the plot of "The Nebraskan" released by Columbia in 1953?
5. An MGM western movie called "Wyoming" was released in 1940. The story is about a man from Missouri who tries to leave behind his past life and turn honest. Who were the stars?
6. What was the name of the movie with a state in its title that was made from the early life of a character in "The Carpetbaggers" by Harold Robbins?
7. "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" was a musical version of the Mark Twain novel. It starred Bing Crosby but which partnership wrote the songs?
8. Which comedian starred in "Louisiana Purchase", a movie with musical sequences, and included songs by Irving Berlin?
9. Which of the following is the correct title of the movie which starred Fred MacMurray as a reporter sent in 1846 to cover the westward trek of some settlers?
10. Again we offer two states for one in the movie called "Carolina". It starred Janet Gaynor and Lionel Barrymore but which is the correct storyline?
Source: Author Philian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.