Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One - Keep them out of sunlight. Two - Don't get them wet. Three - Never feed them after midnight. In which 1984 movie would you hear these three rules?
2. In which 1978 movie do Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta's characters go together like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong?
3. Every day Phil Connors wakes up to hear Sonny and Cher singing "I got you babe" in which 1993 movie?
4. Which 1987 movie makes the most of Robin Williams' gift of the gab by casting him as a radio DJ?
5. Patrick Swayze's character is actually deceased for most of which 1990 movie?
6. In which 2000 movie do the characters played by Nicolas Cage and Angelina Jolie steal drool-worthy cars?
7. Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis play the men "who ya gonna call" in which 1984 movie?
8. In which 1999 movie do the washed up stars of a TV sci-fi series get to reprise their roles, and save the world for real?
9. Russell Crowe's character goes from general, to slave, to hero, in which epic from 2000?
10. Which 1999 movie is based on the autobiographical story of Susanna Kaysen's stay in a psychiatric hospital in the 1960's?
Source: Author jondalah
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Polaris101
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.