Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This musical version of "Hello Dolly" is a remake of what movie, starring Shirley Booth and Paul Ford?
2. Who directed "Hello Dolly"?
3. Horace Vandergelder is referred to as what?
4. Does "Hello Dolly" take place before 1920?
5. How old is Cornelius Hackl?
6. Cornelius and Barnaby go to New York to meet whom?
7. In what resturant do the principal actors end up?
8. How do Cornelius and Barnaby close down the Hay and Feed Store so they can go to New York?
9. Horace's niece wants to marry Ambrose Kemper, played by what actor?
10. In the parade sequence, Horace is marching with what group?
11. What is Horace Vandergelder's niece's name?
12. What is Dolly Levi's dead husband's name?
13. Which actor later played the title role in "The Phantom of the Opera" on Broadway?
14. What color does Horace paint his store's shutters?
15. Dolly takes something of Horace's after their dinner and then returns it to him the next day. What item did she take and return?
Source: Author NKYDell
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.