Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let us start with the 1939 movie "Stagecoach". Who was the actress who played Dallas opposite Ringo (John Wayne)?
2. The Duke had sexual chemistry with this lady in the Dean Martin, Ricky Nelson western of 1959, "Rio Bravo". Who was she?
3. This lady was John Wayne's favourite actress and she joined him as his leading lady in the romantic comedy of "The Quiet Man" (1952). Who was she?
4. Who was this actress, who played opposite the Duke in "Red River" and "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon"?
5. Who was this actress, who played the role of 2nd Lieutenant Sandy Davyss in the 1945 war film "They Were Expendable"?
6. She played the role of a widowed boarding house owner, Bond Rogers in "The Shootist", which was John Wayne's final screen performance in 1976. Who was she?
7. She starred opposite him in three movies "Seven Sinners" (1940), "The Spoilers" (1942) and "Pittsburgh" (1942). Who was this icon of the screen?
8. Who is this actress who played opposite him in "Operation Pacific" (1951) and "In Harm's Way" (1965)?
9. She won the Academy Award for Best Actress in a 1985 film but starred opposite the Duke in the 1953 western "Hondo". Who was she?
10. Who was this actress of film and television who played opposite John Wayne in "Angel and the Badman" (1947) and "Wake of the Red Witch" (1948)?
Source: Author zambesi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.