Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Now we're being followed by ______. Never heard of that before."
What is the missing word?
2. "You know, for having such a bleak outlook on pirates you are well on your way to becoming one."
Jack says this to Will. What is NOT something that Jack mentions that Will has done which makes him "well on his way to becoming a pirate"?
3. What is Jack's last line in "Dead Man's Chest"?
4. "You seem somewhat familiar. Have I _______ you before?"
Jack Sparrow says this to Will Turner at their first meeting. What is the missing word?
5. "My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are troubled."
Jack Sparrow says this to Elizabeth. In which movie does he say this?
6. "Why should I sail with any of you? __________ of you have tried to kill me in the past. One of you succeeded!"
According to Jack, how many people that he was talking to have tried to kill him in the past?
7. "Did no one come to save me just because they ________ me?"
What is the missing word here?
8. "I think we've all arrived at a very special place._________, ___________, ________."
Jack says this to Governor Swann towards the end of "The Curse of the Black Pearl". He mentions three ways in which he believes they have advanced. Which is NOT one of these? In other words, which of the following words does NOT fit in the above quote?
9. "I do that quite a lot. Yet people are always surprised."
What, according to Jack, DOES he do "quite a lot".
10. "That makes you... Chart-man!"
If you were to enter into Jack's way of thinking, just who exactly might "Chart-man" be?
11. Captain Barbossa: "It's not possible!"
Jack Sparrow: "Not___________."
What is the missing word, forming part of Captain Jack's sarcastic answer?
12. "I love those moments! I like to wave at them as they pass by."
What type of moments is Jack talking about?
13. Jack Sparrow: "You know, for all that pirates are clever-called, we are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things."
Jack Sparrow: "I once sailed with a geezer lost both his arms and part of his eye."
Gibbs: "What did you call him?"
Jack Sparrow: "_______________"
What DID Jack call this terribly afflicted man?
14. "You smell funny!"
Who is this insult of Jack's directed at?
15. "Ladies, will you please shut it?! Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat. I've never been to Brussels. It is pronounced "egregious". By the way, no, I've never met Pizzaro, but I love his pies. And all of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?"
What women does Jack Sparrow make the following "confessional" speech to?
Source: Author thegogga
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.