Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Dead Men Tell No Tales' opened with a child climbing on board Will Turner's ship, the Flying Dutchman. Who were they?
2. Which object did the child believe could free Will Turner from the curse he and his crew were under?
3. True or false: Captain Salazar was a pirate.
4. Why was Carina Smyth in a prison at the beginning of the film?
5. What was Jack Sparrow doing at the beginning of the film?
6. Jack Sparrow was sentenced to be executed. Which 'new invention' was his method of choice?
7. Jack, Henry, and Carina washed up on a beach after abandoning their rowing boat. Why couldn't Salazar follow them?
8. Who was revealed to be Carina Smyth's father?
9. Who was Will Turner reunited with at the end of the film?
10. After the credits, there was one final scene. Who appeared to have returned in Will and Elizabeth's bedroom?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.