Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The film was shot almost entirely on location in which country?
2. What is the real name of the castle that was used for, among others, Castle Anthrax and Swamp Castle?
3. What did John Cleese say the witch had turned him into?
4. Who played the unfortunate witch?
5. The Nights who say Ni want Arthur to "Cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with, a..." what?
6. Which Python co-directed with Terry Gilliam?
7. What was the film's budget, to the nearest hundred thousand?
8. Why does Arthur decide not to go to Camelot?
9. According to the tag line the film "Makes 'Ben Hur' look like...", what?
10. One of the Python's had a son who doubled as the aptly named "Sir Not Appearing In This Film". Which one was it?
11. Who wrote the songs for the film?
12. Who carries the sacred relic, "The Holy Hand-grenade of Antioch"?
13. Which two British rock groups helped finance the film?
14. According to the "Ultimate, Definitive, Final, Special Edition DVD" how many extra seconds of footage did you get "absolutely free"?
15. Also on the "Ultimate, Definitive, Final, Special Edition DVD", from what Shakespeare play were the "subtitles for people who don't like the film" taken?
Source: Author mayshus
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rj211
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.