Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Named because the floor was the color of faded limes. What is ____________?
2. 'Place it on Lucky Dan.' What is ________?
3. 'The stuff that dreams are made of.' What is _________?
4. 'Red River'. What is _____________?
5. 'Twenty-One', brought to you by Geritol. What is ___________?
6. Bach, Beethoven, Brahms, Chopin, Mozart. What is ________?
7. He sees a murder committed in a Philadelphia train station rest room. What is _________?
8. Olgilvy Sisters Soap. What is __________?
9. 'It's in the West Sixties, just a half block from Central Park. Rent is $85 a month.' What is __________?
10. A group of students who hold secret meetings in the middle of the night in a cave near campus. What is ___________?
Source: Author ckdexterhaven
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.