Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to Sarah, on what date would 3 billion people lose their lives (Note that I have laid out dates in European way: DD.MM.YYYY)?
2. Arnie's 'Terminator' arrives in the present first and enters a bar called The Corral. Whilst he is electronically scanning the crowd, we see alphanumeric readouts scroll across his field of vision. Can you tell me the 'Scan Mode' that the Terminator uses to assess the people in the bar?
3. When the T-1000 arrives, he assumes the identity of a police officer and searches the Juvenile Automated Index to find John Connor. What is John Connor's Arrest Record code?
4. When Dr Silberman is talking his interns to see the patients at the Pescadero State Hospital, he tells us Sarah's age. How old is she, in years?
5. What is the PIN number of the stolen ATM card that John uses to withdraw money to go to the Amusement Arcade at the Galleria?
6. At the end of the canal chase scene, the truck the T-1000 drives crashes into a barrier. We see two fire trucks on the scene extinguishing this fire. What is the number that we are shown on the back of one of the fire engines?
7. How many bones does Sarah tell Dr Silberman there are in the human body?
8. When Sarah, John and the Terminator leave the abandoned gas station where they have hidden out overnight, they 'borrow' an old car. Can you tell me this car's registration plate number?
9. When the Terminator explains to Sarah the history (or future developments) of Skynet's domination of the world in the future, at what time does he say that Skynet becomes self-aware on 29 August 1997?
10. Which one of these magazines is not shown on a table in the Dyson home when Sarah attacks Miles?
11. True or False: Two separate numbers are given in the film for the address of the 'Cyberdyne' building located on Kramer Street (the one that Sarah, John, the Terminator and Miles Dyson blow up)?
12. What is the pin number of the room in the 'Cyberdyne' building that contains the original Terminator's (the one from the first film) arm and CPU (referred to as 'the Chip')?
13. Can you recall the serial code on the side door of the police helicopter that is despatched to the 'Cyberdyne' location?
14. The serial code on the side of the 'Cryoco' truck door reads 'TMR 673444'.
15. How many Terminators (or parts thereof) are destroyed by the end of the film?
Source: Author allynellie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.