Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who does Sam say that he works for when trying to contact Vera?
2. What is the name of the motel that Sam stays at in Whitman?
3. When Sam meets Vera for the first time, posing as an employer for a retail store, he asks her just three simple questions. Which one of the following questions does Sam NOT ask Vera?
4. What does Singing Bird say after she looks at the letter from Raymond?
5. Who are Vera's biological parents?
6. When Vera and Sam stay the night in Sam's car, Vera says all of the following things EXCEPT what?
7. What reason does Singing Bird give to explain why she and Raymond did not stay together?
8. Before Vera and Sam depart, Sam tells Vera that all he ever wanted was __________. Fill in the blank.
9. When Vera meets Sam at the Drake Hotel, she tells him that she got a job. What does she say that her job is?
10. At the Drake Hotel, Vera asks Sam this question that she asked him once before: "Did you ever want something really, really bad, but you didn't even know what it was?" What is Sam's reply to her?
Source: Author Jay-2
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.