Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Clint Eastwood played former lawman Jed Cooper who was lynched (hung by a mob) for crimes he did not commit. What crimes were these?
2. How was Cooper saved from his hanging?
3. Realizing that Cooper was innocent, who offered Cooper the chance to get even with his lynchers, but to do so under the law?
4. What rank was Cooper given for his new role as lawman?
5. While performing his normal marshal duties, how did Cooper find the first lyncher?
6. After Cooper found the first lyncher, Reno, and killed him, what happened?
7. After learning the identities of the lynchers, whom does Cooper find next?
8. When shown a list of their names, what was it about the lynchers that caused Sheriff Calhoun hesitation in offering help to Cooper?
9. While out looking for the lynchers, Cooper and Calhoun learned of another murder. Eventually they caught up with one of the original lynchers, Miller (played by Bruce Dern), but he wasn't traveling alone. With whom was he traveling?
10. At the public hanging near the end of the film, a preacher on the scaffold offered spiritual support to the condemned prisoners. Who played the role of the preacher, an actor probably better known for his supporting role in the 1970's crime drama, "Hawaii Five-O"?
Source: Author mike32768
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.