Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who played Marshall Will Kane in "High Noon" (1952)?
2. What is the name of the bad guy who is arriving on the noon train?
3. What star of "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" had his film debut in "High Noon" (1952)?
4. What is the name of the town where "High Noon" takes place?
5. What is the theme song for the film "High Noon" (1952)?
6. What is the religion of Amy Fowler, Will Kane's new wife?
7. What is the first name of Mrs Ramirez, Will Kane's former lover?
8. Who shoots Jim Pierce during the final shootout?
9. What does Will Kane toss to the ground at the end of "High Noon"?
10. What is unusual about the story-telling in "High Noon"?
Source: Author parrotman2006
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.