Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who wrote the book on which "Half a Sixpence" was based, and what was it called?
2. In which English county was the film set (and partially filmed in locations such as Aylesbury)?
3. Who famously played Arthur in "Half a Sixpence"?
4. Which actress (mother of TV presenter and adventurer Ben Fogle) played Ann, Arthur's sweetheart, in the film of "Half a Sixpence"?
5. If he had "money to burn", what musical instrument would Arthur buy himself in "Half a Sixpence"?
6. Complete the song title from the musical "Half a Sixpence": "Flash Bang...".
7. What was the "Half a Sixpence" of the film's title?
8. Which dancer (more famous for her stint as a "Blue Peter" presenter) performed in the chorus of the film "Half a Sixpence", as well as being in the dance troupe The Young Generation?
9. In the film, "Half a Sixpence" Arthur comes into money. Which of these films also featuring the film's male lead does not centre around having (or trying to get) a lot of money?
10. Before he becomes rich, what is Arthur's job in "Half a Sixpence"?
Source: Author saldil
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.