Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Thonggrrrl14 and Lensman319 were the focus of interest in the film. Those were their chatline screen names. Their first names offline were Jeff and Hayley. What were their last names?
2. They met at the cafe Nighthawks. They sat down and chatted a little. Right between them on the wall, was a missing person's flyer. What was the girl's name on the flyer?
3. After Nighthawks, Hayley had no reservations about going to Jeff's house. She told Jeff that one of the reasons was because four out of five doctors thought she was insane. Another reason was because Jeff said he had a live recording of a band she loved. What was the name of the band?
4. The rest of the film took place at Jeff's house. At first, Jeff really opened up about his professional and personal life as a photographer. He worked from home and the majority of his life's work was photographing teenage female models. Which one did he have a love affair with, when they were both younger?
5. Hayley made a few alcoholic drinks. Jeff didn't know his drinks were spiked. He trusted Hayley and they even made a toast to the phrase "Carpe Diem".
6. Jeff was tied up three different times. First, he was bound with rope while sitting in a chair. Second, he was tied down on a table, and the third time, he stood on a chair with a rope around his neck and wrists. What was the color of the rope?
7. Judy Tokuda was a neighbor from down the street. She saw Hayley on Jeff's roof earlier that day. Did she stop by so she could give Jeff peanut brittle and ask if Hayley could walk her Great Dane named Ben?
8. When Jeff was tied down on the table, Hayley performed a castration on Jeff. She referred to it as something else. What did she call it?
9. Hayley pretended to be a lieutenant from the L.A.P.D., so she could lure Jeff's ex-girlfriend to Jeff's house. Jeff knew he was running out of time because his former girlfriend didn't live that far away from him. Jeff claimed, he wasn't the one who murdered the girl from the missing person's poster. Hayley professed to him that she had known from the start, who was Jeff's partner in crime. What was Jeff's co-conspirator's name?
10. In the end, Jeff hung himself. The rope was tied around the chimney and Hayley placed the other end around his neck. His wrist weren't bound because Hayley had the gun, he kept in the bedroom of his house. How did he fall?
Source: Author play_dead
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.