Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Olivier acted for suspense master Alfred Hitchcock in only one film. Which film was it?
2. Olivier starred in many film versions of classic novels. Which is NOT one of those films?
3. Olivier was known for his outstanding performances of the works of William Shakespeare. Which character did Olivier NOT play on film?
4. Marilyn Monroe was known for lighthearted roles that played up her glamorous image, while Olivier was known for disappearing into his dramatic characters. Hard to believe they starred in a movie together, but they did. Which of these films was it?
5. Which of these films featured Olivier and several other toga-clad actors?
6. Which of these films featured Sir Laurence Olivier as a man whose wife is cheating on him?
7. Sir Laurence Olivier played a villain in which of the following 1970s films?
8. Which of these 1980 musicals featured Sir Laurence Olivier?
9. Which of these films featured a bearded Sir Laurence Olivier ?
10. Sir Laurence Olivier appeared in which of the following 2004 films? (No, the year is not a misprint.)
Source: Author InXanadu
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Logan24
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.