Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 2000's "Chicken Run", the chickens need to fear for their lives and need to flee the farm before it's too late, but they lack a means of flight. Enter Rocky, who claims to be an accomplished flyer and promises to teach them, but he's a bit of a liar - how did he actually achieve flight before arriving at the farm?
2. In 2002, Dreamworks released a film about a horse, the "Stallion of the Cimarron". What was the name of the stallion, which is also part of the title of the film?
3. The 2005 Dreamworks Animation film "Madagascar" features four animals who are determined to get back to their comfortable home in New York's Central Park Zoo, after being shipwrecked on Madagascar while en route to a Kenyan wildlife sanctuary. Which of these was NOT one of the four central figures on this journey?
4. In "Over the Hedge", RJ the racoon enters the strange world of humans because he needs to replace Vincent the bear's cache of food. How did the food originally get destroyed (the first time)?
5. The 2008 film "Kung Fu Panda" from Dreamworks Animation features the adventures of Po, a clumsy panda training to master kung fu and find the limitless power that is hidden where?
6. The 2009 film "Monsters vs. Aliens" was the first in another Dreamworks Animation franchise. It tells of a group of 'monsters' recruited to defend the Earth against alien invaders. Which of these characters is NOT one of the monsters?
7. Dreamworks Animation released "How to Train Your Dragon" in 2010. What is the name of the young Viking hero of this film?
8. In "Megamind", a little alien baby was sent to Earth, where he grew up in Earth school and lived life as an outcast due to his blue complexion. Years later, as an adult, he became an evil dude, main villain of Metro City. However, he always dreamed about being the good guy, so when the real hero faked his death, it was time for Megamind to become good. What was the name of Megamind's love interest in the film?
9. While the titular character of "Puss in Boots" is based on a French fairy tale of the 17th century (later and more famously retold by the brothers Grimm), the story is a prequel to another Dreamworks animated feature - which one?
10. "The Croods" was a film about a family of cavemen who lived in a cave almost all the time. When their home was in danger, they were forced to leave. The teenage daughter fell in love with Guy, the cavemen who led them to a new place to live. What was the name of the daughter?
Source: Author salami_swami
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.