Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who directed "The Third Man"?
2. Holly Martins is the author of what type of books?
3. What is the name of Trevor Howard's character?
4. Harry Lime has been trafficking what?
5. Who wrote "The Third Man"?
6. The very distinct music played throughout the movie is played on what instrument?
7. Alida Valli, who plays Anna Schmidt, is listed in the credits as:
8. In the amusement park, Harry notes that turbulent Italy produced Michelangelo, da Vinci, and the Renaissance, while peaceful Switzerland has produced what?
9. In the climactic chase through the sewers, Harry is eventually shot by who?
10. After Harry's second burial, Anna walks toward Holly and he embraces her.
Source: Author kmria
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.