Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On Donald Duck's birthday, he received a birthday present from friends. What was his birthday, listed on the card?
2. The first movie Donald watched was about Pablo. Who was Pablo?
3. Where did Pablo live?
4. Pablo didn't like the cold so he wanted to be somewhere warm. How did Pablo get from his home to South America?
5. In another movie Donald Duck watched, a gauchito (a small boy) in Uruguay go looking for Condors. When he found a Condor nest, what unusual animal did he find in the nest?
6. After finishing a movie, Donald heard someone singing inside his birthday box. He discovered José from "Saludos Amigos" inside a book. What kind of bird was José?
7. The three caballeros were made up of Donald Duck, José and Panchito, the rooster. From where did Panchito arrive?
8. Donald got to knock down his own piñata for his birthday. What did Donald discover was inside the piñata?
9. In what city did Donald chase women in bathing suits around trying to kiss them?
10. How was the phrase 'The End' written in three languages to finish "The Three Caballeros" movie?
Source: Author pennie1478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.