Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the surname of the central character of the movie, whose code name is Condor?
2. At the start of the film, the Condor and his associates are expecting a response to a report he recently submitted. What was the subject of this report?
3. Why does the Condor survive the attack on the American Literary Historical Society offices that left his colleagues dead?
4. When the Condor calls the NYC Head Office, he is told to meet his Head of Department to be escorted to safety. What happens when the Condor and Wicks meet in an alley?
5. Trying to find a safe place to hide while he works things out, the Condor forces Kathy Hale to take him to her home. Where did he encounter her?
6. The hired assassin who is looking for the Condor spots him driving Kathy's car, and works out their location. How is the hitman he then sends to Kathy's place disguised?
7. When the Condor confronts Higgins, the Deputy Director of the NYC division of the CIA, he is told which of these facts about Wicks?
8. The Condor finally confronts Leonard Atwood, who he has determined to be the man at the centre of the conspiracy. What is Atwood's position?
9. Just as Atwood admits his complicity to the Condor, Joubert arrives. What happens next?
10. When the Condor meets Higgins again in the final scene, Higgins defends Atwood's "game", and the Condor says that he has given his "story" to what major newspaper?
Source: Author looney_tunes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.