Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what country was Charles Wesley born and spent most of his life?
2. What was the name of Charles Wesley's famous older brother?
3. How many hymns is Charles Wesley credited with writing?
4. Out of the four hymns below, which one did Charles Wesley NOT write?
5. In addition to writing hymns, Charles Wesley was known as a fearless preacher of the Gospel.
6. Out of the four choices below, what one is a common feature of Charles Wesley's hymns?
7. Henry Ward Beecher, a noted American Congregationalist clergyman who was well known for his support for the abolition of slavery, was a big fan of Charles Wesley's hymns. Which Wesley hymn did Beecher especially like which told of Jesus' love?
8. Charles Wesley's son Samuel Wesley and his grandson Samuel Sebastien Wesley were talented musicians.
9. In November 2007, a country, famous for being the home of Giants Causeway, harps and shamrocks, issued a postage stamp commemorating the 300th anniversary of Charles Wesley's birth. What country issued the stamp?
10. Charles Wesley has been inducted into the Gospel Music Hall of Fame.
Source: Author Cowrofl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.