Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind'
2. Clue: What your mother says when you ask her for the fifth time why mice have no shoulders:
3. 'He wear no shoeshine, he got toejam football'
4. 'One way ticket, yeh'
5. 'Father McKenzie, writing the words'
6. 'I'm painting the room in a colourful way'
7. The song where Loretta and Jojo belong:
8. 'The man in the crowd with the multi-coloured mirrors on his hobnail boots'
9. 'But tomorrow may rain'
10. 'Ocean child calls me'
11. 'And a bag across her shoulder'
12. 'Joan was quizzical, studied pataphysical science in the home'
13. 'This bird had flown'
14. 'When you told me, you didn't need me anymore'
15. 'It's a thousand pages give or take a few'
16. 'Gideon's Bible'
17. 'Let me take you down'
18. 'I think I'm gonna be sad, I think it's today, yeh!'
19. Which song beginning with W includes the following lyric? 'Will you still be sending me a valentine, birthday greetings, bottle of wine?'
20. Which song beginning with Y includes the following lyric? 'You only give me your funny paper'
Source: Author Bruyere
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.