Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Well, work it on out, ___ (Work it on out)
You know you look so good (Look so good)"
What is the missing part of the lyrics from "Twist and Shout", a 2016 addition to Cirque du Soleil's "The Beatles Love" show in Las Vegas?
2. Can you remember the missing lyrics from "Here Comes the Sun"?
"Little darling, it's been a long, cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since ___ been here"
3. Which word completes this couplet from "Cry Baby Cry"?
"The Duchess of Kirkcaldy always smiling
And arriving ___ for tea"
4. What would complete these "Helter Skelter" lyrics by the Beatles?
"Tell me, tell me, tell me, come on, tell me the answer
Well, you may be ___ but you ain't no dancer"
5. From one of the most popular albums of all time came these lyrics for "A Day in the Life", but what is the missing word?
"He blew his mind out in a car
He didn't notice that the ___ had changed"
6. "He bag production, he got walrus gumboot
He got Ono sideboard, he one ___ cracker"
What is the missing part of the lyrics from "Come Together"?
7. "Yesterday" has these lyrics, plus which word?
"Suddenly I'm not half the man I used to be.
There's a ___ hanging over me."
8. "The sun is up, the sky is blue
It's ___and so are you"
What would make these lyrics from "Dear Prudence" complete?
9. What would be the proper completion to these lyrics from "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds"?
"Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain
Where rocking horse people eat ___ pies"
10. If you want a "Revolution" you may have to complete these Beatles lyrics.
"But if you go carrying pictures of ___
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow"
Source: Author CmdrK
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.