Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. At the start of the song, the singer sees a Werewolf holding something in his hand. What is it?
2. In which London suburb was "Werewolves" set?
3. It appears that our friendly Lycanthrope is looking for a place to eat. What is the name of the establishment he seeks?
4. Our Werewolf's mouth is watering, mmmm, slurp! He has his heart set on a specific meal. What is that meal?
5. What was the weather like during the first verse of the song?
6. What's the Werewolf doing "...around the kitchen door"?
7. What happened to the "little old lady...late last night"?
8. An English County gets a mention early on in the song's lyrics. Which County is it?
9. Our hairy friend may have been influenced by playing the British version of Monopoly. Which expensive suburb was he "overheard in"?
10. Which internal organ (or organs) of Jim's will get "ripped out" if he does not "stay away from" the Werewolf?
11. Which actor or actors specifically get mentioned in the song?
12. Of which type of drink does our Werewolf partake toward the end of the song?
13. In what establishment was our werewolf having his drink?
14. Finally, in relation to the song, how did the singer describe the Werewolf's hair?
15. And now for something completely different! Which of these countries is not correctly matched with its name for a "Werewolf"?
Source: Author FussBudget
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.