Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This lead singer from a pop punk band must not have had time to come out and play. Which singer was a high school valedictorian and a PhD candidate in molecular biology?
2. Another high school valedictorian, this satirical singer truly is white and nerdy. Which singer has a bachelor's degree in architecture from California Polytechnic State University?
3. Half of one of the most successful duos in musical history, this singer must have felt education was groovy. Which singer has a master's degree in mathematics from Columbia University?
4. This English-born rap star busted a move in school. Which rapper graduated from the University of Southern California with a bachelor's degree in economics?
5. This guitarist for a legendary 1970s band clearly didn't waste time at the opera or the races. Which guitarist received his PhD in astrophysics from the Imperial College of London?
6. Another guitarist for a famous 1970s band, this musician must have had more than a feeling for education. Which guitarist graduated with a master's degree in mechanical engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
7. The rhythm of education certainly got to this Latin music star. Which singer graduated from the University of Miami with a bachelor's degree in communications and psychology?
8. Perhaps this country/folk singer-songwriter met Bobby McGee while attending Oxford University as a Rhodes Scholar. Which singer graduated with a master's degree in English literature?
9. This rock guitarist didn't rage against education. Which guitarist has a bachelor's degree in political science from Harvard University?
10. This legendary frontman never completed his degree, but he earns honorary mention for attending the London School of Economics on a scholarship. Which singer apparently couldn't get satisfaction from studying business?
Source: Author PDAZ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.