Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the real name of Mayhem drumbeast Hellhammer?
2. Which country is Ancient Rites from?
3. Which band recorded the album 'The Principle of Evil Made Flesh'?
4. Which of the following bands is not from Norway?
5. Which Australian band released the album 'Vengeance War Till Death'?
6. A lot of black metal bands use the number '666'. What does it stand for?
7. Which record label released the album 'Burzum' by Burzum?
8. A few years ago black metal musicians had the irritating habit of killing people and ending up in jail. One of them was Jon Nodveidt. In which band did he play?
9. Which band released the following albums: 'Wicca' and 'Goetia'?
10. In the Woods is one of the first experimental black metal bands, but over the years they have shifted away from the genre and evolved towards a more progressive, symphonic style of music. In the latter years of their existence (the band broke up in 2000) they recorded a couple of covers. One of the following songs was NOT covered by In The Woods. Which one?
11. Can you complete these lyrics: 'More so than thine, else thy dew-lidded eyes art for the Banshees song, or our souls entwined like vein upon the haunted shores of ...'?
12. Abbath plays guitar, Horgh plays the drums, Iscariah played the bass, but left the band in 2002 and Demonaz writes the lyrics. Which band am I talking about?
13. Per Ohlin (a.k.a. Dead) was the singer for Mayhem till 1991. Uffe Cederlund plays guitar in Entombed. In the late eighties they played together in a band. Which band?
14. Which former black metal band (from Norway) released the album 'Perdition City'in the year 2000?
15. What country are Impaled Nazarene from?
Source: Author marienbart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.